How can I raise my credit score in 4-5 months?

Right now my score is 610. I have 7 credit cards and 2 auto loans. My overall utilization is 25%. I have just shy of a two year credit history and an average of 10 months. I have no derogatory remarks and have never had a late payment. Any tips on raising my credit score? And any idea of where I can see all three credit scores without having to sign up for "free" trials? Thanks! Also, I use Credit Karma to track my report and score

• CatDad
    Best Answer

The only thing you can do that might help is to pay down all cards to get your utilization down to zero.

-The main problems dragging your score down are a too short of a credit history and probably too many open credit cards and loans outstanding.

- Credit Karma is only an estimation of your credit score and it should never be used as an accurate measure. There is a chance that the 610 estimate might be way off the mark. Credit scores are not free. Never use any site offering a "free" credit score that wants your credit card #s. These sites making canceling virtually impossible and your card will for sure get charged. If you want the real FICO credit score you'll have to buy it. You can get your one time only score for $20 at: http://www.myfico.com

in simple terms because you paid them off does no longer mean they arrive off your credit rfile, a minimum of no longer for 7 years, 5 collections the main present day being 4/07 you're actually not likely to be waiting to enhance your score sufficient interior the subsequent 5 months, sorry this is going to likely be yet another few years. credit is tight perfect now even for top debtors FHA would be waiting that might assist you yet that contains 5% down, ultimate expenses, having to pay PMI, and having the debt to earnings ratio to instruct which you would be able to arise with the money for it and no the stable fee heavily isn't stable it is interior the previous, if available in any respect. Do your self a prefer and start up off analyzing the information on the financial gadget, and housing, instruct your self and you will see that this, at this era of time could no longer take place

A credit score is based on a 12 month activity and goes up 5 to 10% per month providing you are paying on time. In another 12 months you should have a good score (660/749).

Source(s): Retired bill collector 35 years

Take out tons of tiny loans on **** that you can easily afford, and then pay it off on the first payment, if not the next day. If done repeatedly (on a daily basis, maybe more than once per day even) it will skyrocket your credit score. It will be a hassle, and it will probably piss off your bank, but there is no law against it. Knock yourself out.

Source(s): My friends dad does it all the time lol