What ethnicity is Shay Mitchell and Naya Rivera?

Hi, so I know that I fall easily for girls that looks like Shay Mitchell (Emily on Pretty Little Liars) and Naya Rivera (Santana on Glee). I'm just curious what their ethnicity is? I don't really care that much, but I'm just curious.

Favorite Answer

Shay Mitchell was born in Canada but her nationality is Filipino.

Naya Rivera is from California and she is half Puerto Rican, quarter African American and quarter German.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): ethnicity shay mitchell naya rivera: https://biturl.im/4dIgl
  • Karen

Shay Mitchell

Shay is from Canada but her mother Precious Mitchell is Filipino and her dad Mark Mitchell is of the Irish/Scottish descent.

Naya Rivera is of half Puerto Rican, quarter African American, and quarter German descent