How can i get wifi anywhere on my laptop?

i want to be able to take my laptop with me anywhere and have internet connection on it. what do i need so i can have internet or wifi on it? i have cox internet and the netgear router here is the link to it

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NETGEAR+-+RangeMax+Dua...

• jerry
    Favorite Answer

Home internet and routers won't give you internet everywhere. You need a 3G dongle. Basically you plug it into the laptop via USB or extension card, and it will give you internet everywhere. You also need to pay about 15-30 bucks a month for it.

Wifi Anywhere

I think what you really want is to get internet anywhere?

The 3G or 4G dongle or card will get you data service, as the other person mentioned. That gets you internet anywhere that a person with a phone could get it, and you will be charged similarly for the data plan.

To get any better than that, you would need to get satellite internet, not a choice that most people take unless they really need it.

Personally, I'm too cheap for either of the above, and just look for a free access point such as a coffee shop or McDonald's.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axVfN

You mean have wi-fi anywhere that doesn't supply it? Well, if your looking on spending some money (which you will have to.) Verizon can help you, or AT&T for that matter, just go there and tell them you'd like to buy wi-fi service from them to use on your lap-top they should show you some prices. I'm not sure exactly how much, because it varies from the amount of data, I think at Verizon, maybe 40-50 bucks a month? Not sure.

• norona

Wi Fi Anywhere

i want to pay for internet for my laptop

• Robery

Don't know what you're saying. Your hardly gonna take the NETGEAR router with you.

no