Civil penalty release, so this letter means that I can't enter wal-mart stores inc. ever again.?

And I paid so they won't bring further actions against me for shoplifting.Misdaminor offense.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If that's what it said, and you signed the agreement, that's exactly what it is. Any stores owned by Walmart Inc. Ever.

They know you're a thief. Why would they want you as a customer?

• 3 years ago

the terror of kinfolk merchants isn't fake, in united states of america Walmart has led to closure of many small chains of merchants and mothers-pops shops. yet what's the clarification? Is it in elementary terms by using fact they are huge, and purchase in quantity subsequently sell greater inexpensive? that's not completely actual. first of all, the vast gamers like Walmart tension out mediators, in would circumstances, they provide seeds to the farmers, and promise to purchase all the produce at a particular fee earlier even cultivation. it incredibly is win-win difficulty for farmers as properly as those huge shops. those shops could have same high quality around the chain of shops, it incredibly is the reason they could supply there very own seeds. For farmers it incredibly is nice by using fact those shops pay way greater effective than those mediators who make genuine income and farmers get an relatively small piece of cake. lots of those merchants who're crying on the instant, do not sell on bill, subsequently stealing VAT/revenues/earnings taxes, inspite of the incontrovertible fact that, those huge shops like Walmart can not do this. subsequently government gets greater revenues. all the transactions made via those shops are accounted subsequently neither those shops, nor the different occasion can thieve taxes. while IKEA became opened interior the city the place I stay, they provide employment to 2700 human beings, and that i'm uncertain what share human beings have been given oblique employment. So those shops at the instant are not in elementary terms ensuing into interest loss, yet in addition interest advent. And the yet another maximum extreme component, after farmers, the top consumer the buyer is predicted to get benefited. i think of we are residing in an era of open marketplace, we could constantly pop out of the mentality of Sixties. we could constantly enable them to return in, and compete. Our merchants will the two decrease their income and sell at greater inexpensive fee, or merge with them, or bypass out of employer. i don't think of government could administration this.

• llama
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

if thats what they told you, then yes thats what it means. but it sounds kind of ridiculous, there's got to be a time limit and even if theres not, they probably won't even notice unless you go to the same walmart you were arrested at. there's gotta be like 5 people a day in my local paper that get arrested for stealing from walmart.

• 7 years ago

The self proclaimed Florida Paralegal is WRONG. His answer is off by one CRITICAL word. You are NOT banned from 'this' Wal-mart. Any such ban applies to ALL Wal-marts, and Sam's Clubs (Sam's is owned by Wal-mart).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Exactly so now you can never enter this WalMart again without being arrested for Trespassing

Source(s): Florida Paralegal
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.