Why isn't ATF making sure we all have enough alcohol, tobacco and firearms?

It is an agency of the Federal government.........

Favorite Answer

Can we just admit they were a bad idea after the Waco and Ruby Ridge Massacres? Who needs school and theater shooters when the Feds have these trigger-happy super troopers? "Hmm... burning up a house full of kids with CS gas canisters is a good idea because we suspected child abuse and some misdemeanor firearms violations." Nothing wrong with that... just following Reno's orders like other soldiers did at Wounded Knee, Auschwitz, Tienanmen Square, etc...

I think all three things should be completely deregulated and non-federalized, unless an individual state sees a reason to do so. The feds seem far too incompetent for this type of work. They should stick to things they are actually good at, like giving our tax revenue to a cartel of international banksters for safekeeping who then sell our money back to us at interest.

• John r

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a bureau of the Federal Government.

It became a nil.5 baked concept that backfired in a extensive way. conceitedness became displayed via the leaders as many ATF agencies expressed their lack of self belief in this scheme. They have been shown maximum suitable and now some heads could roll that pushed this fiasco.

• Gadfly

Good question, maybe they could team up with FTD. On second thought I think I would prefer to go pick up my own cigarettes and alcohol...

What do you mean? Are you saying they should try to make us get less? It's very easy to get all that stuff?

• Frank

I'm getting plenty.

You must not know the right people.

i would pay more in taxes for that

that's my kind of activist government.

Why are you not getting your fair share?

I know!..right?!

YE HAW!! they should