Do you think Anna Torv, the star of FRINGE, will host Saturday Night Live someday?

Anna Torv is not only my favorite actress, but also THE guest host of my dreams on Saturday Night Live? I am fond of her performance as Olivia Dunham on FRINGE, and I have seen a few glimpses of her in some of her episodes on tv. For about a year, I have been dreaming about wanting to see Anna Torv host Saturday... show more Anna Torv is not only my favorite actress, but also THE guest host of my dreams on Saturday Night Live? I am fond of her performance as Olivia Dunham on FRINGE, and I have seen a few glimpses of her in some of her episodes on tv. For about a year, I have been dreaming about wanting to see Anna Torv host Saturday Night Live, and I can picture her doing the promos with Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader or Fred Armisen, and she could play a lot of different characters like a Playboy bunny, a mermaid, a cooking instructor, Francois' long-lost childhood sweetheart on Les Jeunes de Paris, Stuart's estranged daughter on The Californians, a librarian, or a police officer in a reprise of a funny video she did on the Collegehumor website last fall.

I don't know what Anna Torv will do next now that FRINGE is no longer on tv, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that she might resurface as a guest host on Saturday Night Live. And, if by chance, she does host Saturday Night Live, whether it happens somtime later this year, or next year, she'll be reunited with all five of her co-stars on FRINGE in the middle of her monologue, and some of them could appear in a few of her sketches.

I agree that Anna Torv would make a great guest host on Saturday Night Live, and yes, I do believe that someday she WILL host SNL, and I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do on SNL.
Update: PS: Please forgive me if you think I'm the only one obsessed with wanting to see Anna Torv host Saturday Night Live.