Planning to do a UK Online Schooling.....HELP! ?

really am planning on online schooling my last 2 years of high school. Is it too late? My parents are fine with it but they want more info about how online schooling is. Do unis in England accept homeschoolers? I am currently living in Spain..can i get some UK online schooling? Is it succesful? Do you get better... show more really am planning on online schooling my last 2 years of high school. Is it too late? My parents are fine with it but they want more info about how online schooling is. Do unis in England accept homeschoolers? I am currently living in Spain..can i get some UK online schooling? Is it succesful? Do you get better grades and concentrate more? What are your schedules?
The reason why i want to do online school so badly is bcuz of the ppl in my high school...they are awful creatures...heck, call them crearures is an insult to creatures!!!
And my grades are sooooo poor. I feel that being alone i would concentrate more and achieve my goals. Thanks!!!
Blessings.