Math Problem pls...about multiplying fractions?

Please help me to answer this math problems: 1.) Marco has 40 notebooks. 3/5 of them are for school. How many of the notebooks are for school? 2.) At the geologists convention,1/4 of the people are pupils, 1/4 are professors,and 1/6 are industry representatives. The rest are employees of the convention... show more Please help me to answer this math problems:

1.) Marco has 40 notebooks. 3/5 of them are for school. How many of the notebooks are for school?

2.) At the geologists convention,1/4 of the people are pupils, 1/4 are professors,and 1/6 are industry representatives. The rest are employees of the convention center. If there are 348 people at the convention,How many are employees of the center?

3.) Dennis has 2 1/2 kilos of grapes. He gave his sister half of them. How many kilos did he had left?

4.)A moving van carried 3 5/7 tons of furniture to a new home and unloaded 1/4 of it in 2 hours. How many tons of furniture were unloaded in 2 hours?

5.)A recipe calls for 4 1/2 cups of flour. The recipe is to be tripled . How much flour should be use?

Please Answer back... I really need your answers.....