Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

What do u think of katy perry?

What do u think about katy perry song wide wake what is the meaning of that video??

• Favorite Answer

katy perry writes honest songs which relate to her life ..

the meaning of the song and video is that, when katy was young she was not allowed to do anything, she was afraid (the little girl is young katy perry) she wishes she could go back and tell her old self that everything will be okay (i presume katy wants to tell her younger self that one day she will become a popstar) ..she thought that love lasts forever but maybe it doesn't go according to plan (when katy realizes that her prince will not be the one for her in future so she punches him- i presume it's russel brand).

The overall feel of the video is katy's love for fairytales. She's always loved what she used to read in fairytales and right now she's living it. After watching Katy Perry: Part Of Me, I could see that she worked really hard to be where she is today !

Go Katy !!!

the video is like a metaphor that as well as being all sweet/candy/girly themed she has a darker deeper side to her and the maze thing shows sometimes she feels lost and the little girl in it is like her younger innocence and the guy she punches at the end shows that you don't need a man in your life.

Source(s): I'm a Katycat

katy perry has a protruding jaw and a bean shaped face and shouts in her songs which indicates her lack of merit in true singing. I believe in eugenics

Her song Wide Awake was about her breakup with Russel Brand

I think Katy Perry is the best she has a the best voice and has the best songs

She's fine

• Sarah

I think she is immature, annoying and overrated. I could care less about her crappy music.

She ok.

HOTT