What are your 2013 MLB Predictions?

We are just weeks away from spring training. Most of the players have signed, and except for Upton heading to Atlanta, most teams know their roster for the upcoming season. I would love to hear everyone's predictions on the upcoming season. Feel free to include playoff predictions as well. AL East 1.... show more We are just weeks away from spring training. Most of the players have signed, and except for Upton heading to Atlanta, most teams know their roster for the upcoming season. I would love to hear everyone's predictions on the upcoming season. Feel free to include playoff predictions as well.

AL East
1. Baltimore O's
2. New York Yankees 3 GB
3. Toronto Blue Jays 4 GB
4. Boston Red Sox 6 GB
5. Tampa Bay Rays 9 GB

The AL East is slowly but surely losing its place as the best division in baseball. The Yankees are getting old, the Red Sox have no team chemistry, and the Rays have no fan support. The Orioles could very well dominate this division in baseball for the next few years to come

AL Central
1. Chicago White Sox
2. Kansas City Royals 2 GB (Wild Card #2)
3. Detroit Tigers 5 GB
4. Minnesota Twins 5 GB
5. Cleveland Indians 10 GB

There's always a couple teams each year that come out of nowhere. This year, I think it will be the Royals. This division is gonna come right down to the last month, and in the end I think the White Sox will win it, and one Chicago baseball team will finally get in the playoffs. The Royals have a very bright future ahead, and they will be headed to their first playoff game in a while. For Detroit, they will come up just short of the playoffs after playing in the world series the previous year.

AL West
1. Texas Rangers
2. Los Angeles Angels 1 GB (Wild Card #1)
3. Oakland Athletics 7 GB
4. Seattle Mariners 13 GB
5. Houston Astros 34 GB

Texas will win the AL West. The Angels will live up to their expectations this year, and come up 1 Game short from winning this division, and host the wild card game. This division will go back and forth all season, and will come down to the final series in baseball. The Athletics 2012 dream season was just a fluke, The mariners won't play too good, but it looks like they have a bright future ahead. The astros, well they are the astros.

NL East
1. Atlanta Braves
2. Philadelphia Phillies 2 GB (Wild Card #2)
3. Washington Nationals 6 GB
4. New York Mets 24 GB
5. Miami Marlins 26 GB

The NL East is going to be the most dominant division, if it isn't already. I have the Braves barely scooting this one by now that they got Justin Upton. With both brother on the team, that will make the chemistry outstanding. No, i'm not saying that because they're my team either. The Phillies season last year was just a fluke. They are a very good baseball team, but are getting old. They have a few more years to compete, unless they get some young talent. The Nationals will be one of those teams that doesn't live up to their 2013 expectations, and the Marlins and Mets will battle for the bottom two spots of the division. This will be a 3 team race before the Nationals fall off in September.

NL Central
1. Cincinatti Reds
2. Pittsburgh Pirates 2 GB (Wild Card #1)
3. St. Louis Cardinals 4 GB
4. Milwaukee Brewers 5 GB
5. Chicago Cubs 24 GB

Nothing like a 4 team race. That's exactly what the NL Central will be. Pittsburgh will finally get to the playoffs, and they get to face their in state rival at their home ballpark. Brewers will have a strong season, but come up short.

NL West
1. Arizona Diamondbacks
2. San Francisco Giants 6 GB
3. LA Dodgers 8 GB
4. Colorado Rockies 18 GB
5. San Diego Padres 24 GB

The Diamondbacks are a lot better than people think. Kirk Gibson is an outstanding manager, and I have always loved him. San Francisco is a great team with outstanding pitching, but their pitchers will struggle. This season will only be a fluke for them. Even though the season will be a fluke, they will still fall up only 6 games short.

Playoffs

AL Wild Card Game
Angels defeat Royals 6-4

ALDS
Angels over White Sox 3-2
Orioles over Rangers 3-2

NL Wildcard Game
Pittsburgh over Philadelphia 5-4 on a walkoff home run

NLDS
Braves over Pittsburgh 3-1
D-Backs over Reds 3-2

ALCS
Angels over Orioles 4-2

NLCS
This just sounds too good to be true. Justin Upton gets traded to the Braves from the D-Backs, and Martin Prado, Chris Johnson, and Justin Upton all get to face their former team with a spot in the World Series on the line.
Braves over D-Backs 4-3

World Series
In an intense world series, the Braves will win it all. Atlanta will finally not choke in the playoffs, and win the world series in 7 games in front of the home crowd. Not trying to sound biased, but I gotta support my team! :)

Can't wait to hear everyone else's opinions!
10 answers 10