Police auto accident report is wrong. What can I do?
1. The officer filled out the "Not At Intersection" box under location on the first page of the report. He wrote down the address of the building that we pulled over in front of.
2. The officer wrote that there was only one person in his car, but there were two. He was in the driver seat and his daughter was a passenger in the front seat.
3. The officer wrote that he was going south, but he was driving west. I was turning from Highway 135 east and he was driving the other way, meaning he was going west.
4.The officer never circled the 2 (front right part of the car) on the accident report when he indicated the damage done to the other guy's car. He only circled the 1 (front center part of the car).
5. The officer wrote that I was traveling east when the guy hit me, but I was turning off of the road that was east.
6. The officer never wrote down how far away the guy was when I turned.
7. I don't know if he was supposed to write this part or not, but the officer never addressed any statements from us. He never wrote down anything I said or anything the other guy said, including that he was in a hurry trying to get his daughter to work on time.
What should I do about these inconsistencies?