Police auto accident report is wrong. What can I do?

I was in an accident yesterday at an intersection. I was trying to make a left turn and the light was green (no arrow). The guy who hit me was a good distance back (I'm estimating 300 feet), so I tried to make my turn. The next thing I know, the guy is plowing right through me. I heard no brake screeching and... show more I was in an accident yesterday at an intersection. I was trying to make a left turn and the light was green (no arrow). The guy who hit me was a good distance back (I'm estimating 300 feet), so I tried to make my turn. The next thing I know, the guy is plowing right through me. I heard no brake screeching and no horn honking. He hit me so hard that my car was pushed into the other lane and the people going the other direction had to brake suddenly. I don't think he was paying any attention because he hit me hard - like he hadn't tried to brake. We pulled over on the road and looked at the damage. He was bent out of shape because his front license plate was knocked off and he had a scratch near one of his front lights. He kept saying he had to get his daughter to work on time. He said that like four or five times. My back right passenger door is completely smashed. He had a ford explorer and I have a chevy sedan. It's not like he hit my front end or front side. I was practically finished my turn when he hit me, so I know he had time to slow down. I realize now that I probably misjudged yielding distance, but I feel that the other car had a responsibilty to try to prevent an accident if possible. We called the cops and they wrote up a report that I picked up today. I noticed some of the information is inaccurate.

1. The officer filled out the "Not At Intersection" box under location on the first page of the report. He wrote down the address of the building that we pulled over in front of.
2. The officer wrote that there was only one person in his car, but there were two. He was in the driver seat and his daughter was a passenger in the front seat.
3. The officer wrote that he was going south, but he was driving west. I was turning from Highway 135 east and he was driving the other way, meaning he was going west.
4.The officer never circled the 2 (front right part of the car) on the accident report when he indicated the damage done to the other guy's car. He only circled the 1 (front center part of the car).
5. The officer wrote that I was traveling east when the guy hit me, but I was turning off of the road that was east.
6. The officer never wrote down how far away the guy was when I turned.
7. I don't know if he was supposed to write this part or not, but the officer never addressed any statements from us. He never wrote down anything I said or anything the other guy said, including that he was in a hurry trying to get his daughter to work on time.

What should I do about these inconsistencies?
Update: I'm not complaining. This is my first accident and I'm just trying to get this thing done as quickly and accurately as possible. I'm not saying I'm 100% innocent. I'm saying I think I did misjudge yielding distance, but it's not like I cut 50 feet in front of him. All I'm saying is that... show more I'm not complaining. This is my first accident and I'm just trying to get this thing done as quickly and accurately as possible. I'm not saying I'm 100% innocent. I'm saying I think I did misjudge yielding distance, but it's not like I cut 50 feet in front of him. All I'm saying is that he did have time to stop and I'm pretty sure that if you can prevent an accident, you're supposed to by law. Telling me to let insurance handle the accident isn't an answer to a question I asked. I'm asking how to handle the inconsistencies in the police report. The question wasn't what should I do about the accident. I already contacted my insurance company earlier today. They were closed by the time I picked up the police report.