How can I shave my pubic hair without a razor (women only)?

Hi everyone I am going on holiday to Portugal with my family in october and of course I would be wearing a bikini, I want to know how can I removal most of the hair without a razor, waxing or going to a salon. All the girls in our house (there are 3 my mother, me and my sister) use a electric trimmer on our legs... show more Hi everyone
I am going on holiday to Portugal with my family in october and of course I would be wearing a bikini, I want to know how can I removal most of the hair without a razor, waxing or going to a salon. All the girls in our house (there are 3 my mother, me and my sister) use a electric trimmer on our legs the kind that hairdressers use to trim around the ears and neck. Is it safe to use hair removal cream and can you get it in shops such as Poundland, which is really close to me and I go all the time, I am 13 years old but will be 14 when we go, and I want to start now so I can kinda get used to it.
P.S I just want to kinda trim all the hairs and remove all hair from the top so I am left with a kinda triangle but a medium sized one,
thanks in advance
Hannah