How can I shave my pubic hair without a razor (women only)?

Hi everyone

I am going on holiday to Portugal with my family in october and of course I would be wearing a bikini, I want to know how can I removal most of the hair without a razor, waxing or going to a salon. All the girls in our house (there are 3 my mother, me and my sister) use a electric trimmer on our legs the kind that hairdressers use to trim around the ears and neck. Is it safe to use hair removal cream and can you get it in shops such as Poundland, which is really close to me and I go all the time, I am 13 years old but will be 14 when we go, and I want to start now so I can kinda get used to it.

P.S I just want to kinda trim all the hairs and remove all hair from the top so I am left with a kinda triangle but a medium sized one,

thanks in advance

Hannah

Favorite Answer

hair removal cream is fine just don't use it on areas of perennial hair growth aka the vagina you can use it on your bikini line and a bit on top but anything covered by your knickers just trim with scissors to be safe. hair removal cream is sold in poundland i buy mine there because boots and superdrug and supermarkets are too expensive you might not be able to get the same cream every time i've had tubes and jars of nair and veet in shower tube depending on what's in store at the time if you are lucky you might be able to get a sachet of Lee bikini cream with a hair remover and a moisturiser sachet

DO NOT USE HAIR REMOVAL CREAM. The packet will no doubt say "Not for use on intimate areas" but just in case, don't use it.

There's not really another alternative. You'll have to shave the bikini line with a razor & continue to do so when necessary in Portugal. Or you could wax the bikini line and you probably wouldn't have to again.

Overall, you're 13 and shouldn't be messing with your hairy-mary.

Ok that is what I do.. And it seems to work a) towards razor burn and b) for a better shave. Materials: -lotion -razer -cup of water. -handheld mirror. Guidelines: 1)lather your pubic hair in lotion 2)maintain the reflect in one hand in front of your pubic subject (throughout the shave, preserve the razor head continuously wet.) 3)dip your razor into the water and to shave WITH THE drift OF THE HAIR. When your finished, you should have no longer simplest a detailed shave, but a burn-free/itch-free shave as well!!! Good good fortune!!

You could use hair removel cream for your bikini line and just trim the rest to make it really short. If you wanna go completely 'naked' down there, you could use hair removel cream but keep in mind that it's gonna be really uncomfortable when your hair starts growing out. It's gonna be itchy and irritating for a couple of weeks.

Hey, sweetie.

As for hair-removal products, I advise using VEET.

It's kind-of like Nair.

It's very gentle, and it's wipe-away (No Razor Needed!)

Mine is in a green bottle, purchased for $4.

Hope I helped, and have fun in Portugal!!

Source(s): Personal Experience!

I know it sounds odd but just cut the long bits of with scissors to give it a trim and that should be enough.

• jen

bikini trimmer

they shorten the hairs and dont shave all off causing irratation

can buy from shop really

wax/waxing strips.

some people use twizzers although thats time consuming..

• Ethan

do it like the indians, use a coarse rock