Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

How do Democrats convince people they DO NOT want to take away all the guns? (like Feinstein advocated)?

I realize that generally speaking Democrats don't really want to go after all the guns (mainly because that would be their @ss politically). But I've also heard some Democrats use the line "We don't want to take your guns" (like people would be stupid to think otherwise).

But for people who watched Diane Feinstein get an assault weapons ban passed in 1994 (the same woman proposing the same bill now), how do you explain her comments after the vote in which she said IF SHE COULD (meaning, if she had the votes) she would have banned ALL THE GUNS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeRR7MwllH8

Youtube thumbnail

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them (guns), Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it".

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberal gun control bigots lie! They lie to the stupid, and they lie to their constituents, but I repeat myself. Liberals are taught to only listen to their liberal handlers, and believe nothing else anyone says or writes. This way they can keep them stupid and not think for themselves, and only believe the lie the liberal handlers tell them to believe. Did you notice that they will not even read proof posted on here of how wrong they and their liberal handlers are?

It is not the so called assault weapons, or handguns that is killing our children, it is the liberals that are killing our children, in mass amounts.

Ft Hood~~~ Maj. Nidal Hassan--Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold -- Too young to vote; The parents of both killers were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Seung-Hui Cho-- Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

You don't seem to even know that it was handguns that killed all the people at Newtown CT. not what the liberal gun control bigots call assault weapons.

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes-- Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~- Adam Lanza-- Registered Democrat; hated Christians,

Common thread?? ALL of these shooters were PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

Obviously for the good of the nation, and to protect our children, we must ban liberal Democrats and not let them spread their “wrong-Think”

The above political affiliations for the above are CORRECT. How come we NEVER hear about this stuff on the national news?

Why is it none of the disturbed and evil men, who steal guns, or buy them bent on evil, to kill movie-goers and children in school, has ever been identified as a conservative NRA member?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.