Who actually voted Kristen Stewart to be the top 100 sexiest/ hottest woman in the world?

Like who the hell think she is actually hot enough to be on the top 100 list? Who actually did the voting?

Come one she had no sex appeal and also she is pretty plain. Come on can't believe she out rank Natalie Portman and even Taylor swift many others. She is decent looking but just not over hot let alone top 100.

On maxim 2012 she out ranked Scarlett Johansson, Charlize Theron, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba and many more.

In FHM's 2012 she out ranked Jennifer Lopez, Natalie Portman, Sofia Vergara Britney Spears, Jennifer Lawrence. etc.

I just don't get it

Favorite Answer

I'm with you i really can't explain it,there's something about her....it's that face she always looks like she's pissed.And to be truthful to me she looks like a tranny in drag! I'm 100& possitive that chick is really GAY.

I think she looks hot when she is in the Twilight movies but in real life she doesn't brush her hair or dress good. I can understand if people aren't feminine or don't like dressing that great but she's loaded rich, whats the deal? If she took care of herself and tried to look the way she does in the movies I think she just might qualify to be on the top 100 sexiest women list.

Calm down, I think she's quite pretty maybe not as much as some of the people she out ranked but she looks the same with or without makeup.

Well she's not hideous. Have you seen Snow White and the Huntsman? She looks pretty.

I don't think she looks that ugly, just because she's a bad actor doesn't mean she not pretty.

Yea she's defiantly not hotter then any of them, I guess she just has a lot of fans. Which is surprising because she sucks at acting.

Well it sure wasn't me I know taste is something personnel but one of the top 100 no way !

Source(s): must be some teeny boppers that love twilight

Twilight fans?

i agree with you but you can't do anything with the hwhole people can you??????