I become overly obsessed with tv,movies , actor/actress?

I become obsessed with watching them or reading about them

MOVIES AND TV -

I become obsessed with watching stuff like Harry potter, vampire diaries , etc . I have dreams as if it was all real but I'm the main character or if the story's finished then i keep on going with it in my dreams , I become slightly depressed since i know I cannot live in these fantasy worlds or that my life will never be as exciting as them

ACTORS OR ACTRESSES -

I know every single detail of there life and I dream and wish I could be them , or be as famous as them

Also I'm 14 this annoys me and I need help because once I become obsessed with something it cuts out my normal life

Best Answer

I feel the same way about pretty little liars, it's all I think about. Maybe you could give acting a try, or writing to ease your imagination. Just remember that actors are the same as everybody else and they are probably boring in real life.Good luck.

You have been collectively in view that you have been 14???? Her obsession with him has to do with how he appears and who she THINKS he's. She knows nothing of his "actual" character. She can make that section up all in her head. You don't need to be jealous of him. It is no longer like there may be even a remote danger of her meeting him, let on my own him falling for her and sweeping her far from you. That being said, you might be both VERY young. Her immaturity is coming through with her obsession of this actor. I wouldn't inspire it. I wouldn't hire his videos either. She probably watching for some pleasure and romance. See what you are able to do to fill that want. Not just candlelight and a great meal. Plan something sexy and sizzling for the 2 of you to do. Get her to center of attention again on the here and now. She wishes to come back back to the arena of truth

I know exactly how you feel because I'm obsessed with One Direction (omg just beautiful) an omg they took over my life, when I found out about them in the summer It was nonstop stalking... But then I watched all their vids and I stopped because there wasn't anything new, then when school started I was okay, when I just found out about them I couldn't focus on nothing! But now I'm okay and I still love them 😍

Just realize it's a dream. As you get older, these thoughts will start easing up.

• it is normal to dream about stuff you are obsessed with. keep liking the stuff you are obsessed with you will one day not be obsessed with it anymore.

Source(s): im obsessed with shadow the hedgehog