I feel really bad after I yelled at my dog, help?

Today, my dog (Lucy) was lying on my bed, while I was practicing my cello (as usual) and I set it down for a second to go over to her and pet her. Instead she jumped down, and charged into my cello which sent it on its front which broke the bridge, and scratched it up. I was already having a bad day so I got SO... show more Today, my dog (Lucy) was lying on my bed, while I was practicing my cello (as usual) and I set it down for a second to go over to her and pet her. Instead she jumped down, and charged into my cello which sent it on its front which broke the bridge, and scratched it up. I was already having a bad day so I got SO mad. I was yelling, and telling her no, and going overboard with emotion because cellos are EXPENSIVE. Then my dog gave me the saddest most passive, depressing look you could ever imagine, and sulked into her dark room and layed down in an empty corner. I felt SO bad, and I went over to her and pet her, and gave her attention and treats but she just sat there, looking guilty and sad. I don't deserve to have a dog this sweet now that I yelled at her! What should I do?!
10 answers 10