1st time home buyer! with a BIG problem?

My fiance and I are both 1st time home buyers and we just started looking around. My uncle has been looking to buy a house for some time now, but he is not able to without a co-signer. He hasen't been able to find someone to help him so he turned to me and he is pushing pushing and pushing me to help him. He is... show more My fiance and I are both 1st time home buyers and we just started looking around. My uncle has been looking to buy a house for some time now, but he is not able to without a co-signer. He hasen't been able to find someone to help him so he turned to me and he is pushing pushing and pushing me to help him. He is a trustworthy guy but i'm worried about myself and my future right now. He said that if I help him co-sign he'll sign me out of his loan in 6 months and it will never effect me or appear on my record. I really don't believe that. He wants my fiance to get our house on his own so I can help him which is absurd! we work together so it's an everyday thing for the past 3 months now I'M SICK OF IT I really don't wanna be any ruder but he doesn't understand or seem to care about my future. He has gone to the extend of having his realtor continuously call me to have me pre-approved. I don't know if i can trust his realtor in telling her I'm not interested in helping him. I feel so pressured. btw this is a guy that's been there for my mother and myself my whole life. :(
Update: WOW I am amazed and greatful for everyone's comments. I did not know a lot of this which is why i wanted to put this on here and btw I must research more. The fact of the matter is that I definitely know I will not do this. I would never put anyone before my own future. I already knew I didn't want to do... show more WOW I am amazed and greatful for everyone's comments. I did not know a lot of this which is why i wanted to put this on here and btw I must research more. The fact of the matter is that I definitely know I will not do this. I would never put anyone before my own future. I already knew I didn't want to do this but I felt pressured. Thanks again everyone. I will continue worrying about MY HOME SHOPPING experience only.