What type of food should my mom make tonight?

shes a really good cook but i dont know what she can make tonight we havent decided yet. thanks for your anwsers :)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hamburger steak with mushroom sauce, buttered noodles, and peas. ∠°)

• pitkin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

bypass to your close by food market and %. up a loaf of French bread, butter, a garlic bulb, Parmesan, foil, and a container of Kraft Mac and Cheese (not Deluxe). once you get domicile, get rid of the cheese packet from the Mac and Cheese, and set aside. do not throw away the pasta, shop it for sometime else. placed right into a foodstuff processor one million stick of butter, 2 garlic cloves, one million/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and one million/2 of the cheese packet. technique. Make slices interior the bread (not all the way with the aid of), and unfold the butter combination on each slice - be beneficiant, you're able to have a brilliant number of unfold. Wrap the bread in foil, seal thoroughly, and bake in a 350 oven for about quarter-hour. be valuable and use Kraft Mac and Cheese, not the marketplace's shop style, by using fact the frequently happening of the cheese isn't an analogous. you additionally could make slices of bread and placed them under the broiler rather.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

How about pasta with pesto sauce! AND garlic bread with a caesar side salad.

-For the pasta, just look up various pesto recipes online and find one that looks good to you both...put over your favorite type of noodles and voila.

-For the garlic bread, buy a loaf of french bread, slice in half, butter, put garlic seasoning and fresh garlic, bake a few minutes, then add lots of cheese and bake more until toasted and melty :)

-For the side salad, do romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, lemon, and caesar dressing!

• 8 years ago

It's late, so something quick and easy. We like breakfast for dinner sometimes, so how about ham and cheese omelets and either hash browns or chips, maybe a small salad to go with.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Order a Pizza or something that can be delivered and give Mom the night off! :0)

Source(s): Tired after a long day
  • 8 years ago

Roast chicken w root vegs, garlic, onion, herbs n lemon. :)

22ish min per pound.

Green salad - romaine w red onion, feta cheese w olive oil n red wine vinegar or balsamic.

• 8 years ago

Homemade spaghetti with crushed tomato for the sauce, actual ground parmesan......

HEAVEN IS IN MY HANDS

• 8 years ago

fried chicken, mashed potatoes with collard greens and corn bread or biscuits. But you people always worry about calories.. so try lasagna.

• 8 years ago

Butter chicken with rice. Can't be beat.

Source(s): I eat it.
  • Daddy
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

bacon wrapped boneless chicken breast. bacon makes everything better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.