Emma asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Am I Healthy????????

Hi :)

- Im 13 years old ( birthday, 14th may)

- weight: 9 Stone

- height: 163cm

- only exirsise really is 2 hours of schl p.e. a week and half an hour walking to and then half an hour back from school 5 days a week..im not really the skinniest of girls and an average day of food for me (obviously varies) but today i ate: bowl of krave for breakfast and then about 11:00 i had a slice of pizza from the cafateria and about 1:00 i had a packet of hula hoops, a pear and a cake. then for my tea about 6:00 i had pasta bake ad garlic bread and for pudding i has some icecream. I get so hungry in the eveinings and try my hardest not to snack but is there any tips on my diet and anything i could snack on in the evenings that wont make me look fatter than i am haha and im not skinny and im not a typical teenager that is skinny and wants to be anerexic but i just dont want chub i guess :/ im sorry its so long but please any tips and btw im starving right now and these mini eggs are staring me in the face :(

• DeAnne
    Best Answer

You're eating too many sweets, not enough fiber, fruit, dairy or veggies. A good plan would be:

Breakfast: low fat milk on cooked 9-grain cereal (from health food store), mixed with cooked oatmeal and wheat bran. Add some nuts and berries. Drink hot Ovaltine.

Lunch: Egg, tuna or turkey sandwich on whole grain bread with bean or alfalfa sprouts and yogurt w/fruit. If you had meat loaf for dinner, bring a meat loaf sandwich (NO mayo). On cold days, a squatty thermos of hot chili, split peas with ham or beef stew.

Snacks: Fresh (not canned) fruit: banana, orange, apple, kiwi, grapes, peach, nectarine, cherries, pineapple. No chips and nothing ever from a vending machine.

Dinner/tea: salad with white meat chicken and fresh (not canned) veggies: tomatoes, 2 kinds of lettuce, 2 kinds of shredded cabbage, shredded or sliced carrots, alfalfa or bean sprouts, zucchini, hard boiled eggs, brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, tofu, cottage cheese...

Instead of dressing, squeeze 1/4 tomato over it.

Or omelet: In blender, whip together eggs, tofu, cottage cheese, onions, garlic. Cook with mushrooms and tomatoes.

Foods to avoid: pastries, desserts, sugar, salty foods, syrup (even canned fruit in syrup), peanut butter, fatty/greasy foods (pork, wieners, chops, bacon, salami, pizza), pasta, potatoes, white bread, rice, canned veggies, ice cream, fast food, soda, chips. And of course no tobacco or alcohol in any form. Both of those add wrinkles and destroy your brain. No oil except olive and mac nut. Coffee also rots your brain.

To keep your skin clear, drink water. Veg. juice is good too. But not canned juice (too much sugar.)

Join a gym; they have all the equipment there and staff to show you how to use it for the look you want to achieve. Much cheaper than buying your own equipment. Also hiking, biking, jogging...

If you lack energy to exercise, take Stress B vitamins.

To lose weight, try an appetite suppressant. (www.sensa.com) ??

Appear, if there are healthy ideas you will have healthy friends. When you've got healthful buddies you are going to have healthy thoughts. One follows the one more. If someone says words of warmth then my coronary heart (my emotional intellect) feels just right, but my intellect says something somewhere is unsuitable seeing that no person can say words of warmness to humans like me. Its not my situation however i do not display my personality, so theres infrequently any person who comes to grasp a lot about me. And those that know will prefer silence or a small smile to make me think just right. :)

Omg I have the exact same problem cos I have such a sweet tooth:(

But what I've found helps is drinking LOADS of water(like 2litres a day) cos it fills you up and helps you resist the temptation

Maybe you should slowly cut out sugary foods in your diet(eg. One week have a healthier cereal like cornflakes, then swap the ice cream for fruit salad)

You are pretty tall so you r probly the right weight for your height so don't starve yourself or anything

And btw as you get older your gonna get really skinny cos you stretch out and you won't put hardly any weight on so don't worry:)

Weight isn't everything:)hope I helped:)

Your weight is fine.

Try reducing the amount of junk food you eat, maybe just one piece of junk fod a day.

Try snacking on fruit instead

Yes, you are healthy. In the evening, you can snack light salads or fruits.

• Your bmi is 21.6 which is a normal healthy weight for someone your age and height.

You're perfect weight :)

You're not healthy you ...... I gotta stop posting these trollish offensive comments ...