Will North Korea attack America?

I live close to the US and Canada boarder with my autistic 17 year old daughter. we are worried about the possible nuclear attack from North Korea.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

I just wonder how much worse can the You Tube clips get? Complete fantasy.Lets keep on the real world.

Of course they wont attack America,or anyone else for that matter. They are a poor third world country who cant afford to feed its own people. Its one party Communist rule has to resert to threats to and make itself look good.

• 7 years ago

Not to scare you are anything but North Korea is testing Nuclear Weapons and they announced that they might fire upon America. Again, I do not wish to scare you but it is a possibility. But you are safe because their targets would be high populated cities. Also it might not be true because North Korea are known to be attention hogs. God be With you!

Source(s): All news websites and local newspapers
  • 7 years ago

No. There is always attention seekers, media grubbers who wish celebrity status.

Then again, maybe there are those who want to divert YOUR ATTENTION from local issues by playing the "look what he did this time" ploy in the media. Unsubstantiated and highly improbable, the ploy succeeds in "CATCHING" your attention from your potus obamination inauguration.Far far away so that you cannot observe what damage he will do next to your country

• Brad
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

No. They have no reason to and if they attack a country it will most likely be south Korea

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Don't worry, there not gonna have a small chance to take our life's.

• 7 years ago

I really hope not, and that's all anyone is really doing about it. Even if they try and do or don't succeed, it's war.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

don't worry my friend

usa is more stronger then these korian

God with you

• 7 years ago

only if they have a death wish

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.