Starting my own Small Business?

Who would I contact to start my own business from home? I need some guidance. I want to start my own small home business, as well as offering my assistance at clients homes. I just do not know where to start. I am great with making the body relax with massage movements. I have never took a class or a course, but I... show more Who would I contact to start my own business from home? I need some guidance. I want to start my own small home business, as well as offering my assistance at clients homes. I just do not know where to start. I am great with making the body relax with massage movements. I have never took a class or a course, but I have been doing it with family and friends since I was about 8 years old ( I am now 36). I would really like to make this a profession now. I want to just start small. Making a room in my home a work area with the offering of going to elder clients homes as well as just a client that can not get out or prefer in home. Then, hopefully with in a year, I could open up my own little office, down town close to public attractions. I Just do not know how to keep my work and profits legal. I am in the state of Indiana and town of Fort Wayne. Any help is needed. Thank you.
3 answers 3