Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Where did John Kerry obtain his 190 million dollars from. And Just think Left outs he has lost 50 Million.?

Since 2004 (Forbes Magazine).

Since Kerry being forced out of the military and his records sealed, What Job has Kerry

ever had. What company did he own or run. Where would a Senator get the kind of wealth

Kerry has amassed. And Left outs this does not count what the Heinz queen has on her

own. This is just Kerrys. So sayeth the Legal Advisor for the State Department.

And you foolish people were concerned about Romney. Why isn't Kerry paying taxes

on his money. Answer all in Family trust. SO he does not have to pay taxes, Yet

you accused Romney of off shore accounts and not paying his fair share. I want to

see the left line up and scream you ignorant asses off about this little piece of detail.

FCK you Stan. I gave your apology. Look in your past questions, From Baraag Hussein.

Never ask again.

Bad Girl. According to Forbes. Kerry does not have a dime of his wifes,

money. Where do you think he got it from. Being a clear and present

friend of the Kennedys and Al Gore.

Favorite Answer

Before he married Teresa Heinz, the heir to the food empire, Kerry had little more than his annual Senate salary of $133,600 and a trust fund valued at $50,000 to $100,000. When his mother died in 2002, he inherited trusts with $300,000 to $1.5 million in assets — a pittance compared to his wife’s estimated $500 million.

“He ran in circles with money, but money was never an issue for John. He was cheap,” said Bundy, a Chicago investment manager.

In their freshman year Kerry got a car, even though freshmen weren’t supposed to have cars, but he didn’t want to rent garage space. The solution? Let Bundy’s girlfriend take it back and forth to Wheaton College.

Bundy and Kerry took a no-frills tour of Europe in 1963. “We slept in ultra-cheap hotels,” he said. “It was one of those $5-a-day tours.”

In 1970, a year after returning from the Vietnam War, Kerry married Julia Thorne, who wore a wedding dress handed down from an ancestor whose nuptials were attended by Alexander Hamilton and George Washington. Thorne came from a wealthy Long Island, N.Y., family and, like Kerry, spent long periods of her youth in Europe.

As Kerry struggled to launch his political career, Thorne used her wealth to help support the family. He was a private lawyer and prosecutor in Middlesex County, Mass., before running for lieutenant governor in 1982, the year he and Thorne split. The financial terms of their 1988 divorce were not made public.

After two years in state government, Kerry was elected to the U.S. Senate. Bruce Droste remembers a Kerry too frugal to hire movers during what friends called his “gypsy days.” He bounced from apartment to apartment, sometimes staying with his daughters when his former wife was away or with buddies from his Vietnam years.

You know, you're quite right, that he made a lot of money that we don't know much about how it was earned. For all we know it could have been from Martha Stewart-like 'hints' that senators are privy to knowing, but that is only a guess. I do know that most congressmen get rich that way, but they don't go

to prison for it like Stewart.

I'd be interested to know too.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Since 2004 (Forbes Magazine).

Kerry has amassed. And Left outs this does not count what the Heinz queen has on...

Source(s): john kerry obtain 190 million dollars left outs lost 50 million: https://shortly.im/MHmpn

John Kerry Wealth

It would depend on how my leg was to be removed, and whether I would be safe and healthy, and the process was done correctly. Yes, you can get a fake leg, but at what cost to your health? What if you got an infection, or died having your leg removed. I know it is unlikely, but anything can happen. I would have to seriously think about it. 50 million would definitely make life easier, and my kids and nieces and nephews and parents would never have to worry about anything for the rest of their lives, so that is a difficult question. I think it is easy to say yes or no in hypothetical situations, but if you were really faced with that decision who knows what choice you would really make, so I guess I can't really say yes or no.

Just like John McCain he married a very wealthy woman, but you knew that.

There is another stupendous reason to harbor an Intense dislike of Mitt Romney, and you know it, he closed American manufacturing companies, robbed the pensions of the workers and shipped the jobs out of the country. Yes, a true blue 100% loyal American who keeps his non taxed dollars in the Cayman islands.

If you have a goal or aspiration in mind but you don't know£have no idea£do not know} ways to make it genuine then is due to the fact that you are not between the fortunate individuals who assist their lives.

He gets it all from his ***** wife.