is it illegal to wear a bullet proof vest to school?

I was wondering if it is illegal to wear a bullet proof vest to school in ohio......i do not own one

In many places it is only illegal to wear "bullet-proof" clothing if you are committing another crime.

Note also that "bullet-resistant" panels (i.e., body armor) come in many levels of resistance and only the HIGHEST levels, with ceramic plates, have any chance of stopping a high-powered rifle bullet.

Some stores will only sell it to someone who is over 18 and passes a criminal background check. Others, such as Connecticut, regulate the manner of sale (in person, etc).

Federal law prohibits convicted felons from purchasing, owning, or using body armor in any form.

Once in high school I brought a bow to class. ( for a project and a friend needed it) I walked through the metal detector and past security with no questions asked.

No, it's not a weapon. It's illegal to walk into school with a sword, but not a shield.

No, but do you actually need one? I recommend talking to someone at your school and discussing the issue. I think you are reacting to anxiety about recent events (understandable) but are you in actual danger or anticipating the worst?

Please speak to someone.

• No, it is not. The school might have rules about dress, but the law does not care.

i dont thinks thats ever been adresses in yhe us, so no