Best large camp knife?

Hey guys! I was wondering, what's the best large camp knife (At least 10") for under $50? I am starting to go backpacking a lot more, and carrying both a separate hatchet and a sheath knife can get really heavy. Right now, I have a really nice Ka-bar, custom made Kalashnikov bayonet, seal team elite,... show more Hey guys! I was wondering, what's the best large camp knife (At least 10") for under $50?
I am starting to go backpacking a lot more, and carrying both a separate hatchet and a sheath knife can get really heavy.
Right now, I have a really nice Ka-bar, custom made Kalashnikov bayonet, seal team elite, among an other plethora of fantastic knives.
I would never do super heavy tasks with the nice knives I have.
I'm looking for a stupidly strong, durable full tang blade, that can chop, baton, dig, and do any other job that would be required of it. I'd prefer a really thick knife, and a solid polymer scabbard would be a plus.
Any thoughts? I d prefer for the knife to be under $50, so that if it does happen to break, it is at least replaceable.
Anyway, thanks in advance!!