I think my small business is in a rut. Help!?

I've been in business for a little over 10 years and things went well. However, this year is starting on a different note. It's late January and I barely made $200. It's pathetic and I can't survive on this. I've contacted my clients for work and none of them seem to have anything for now. What... show more I've been in business for a little over 10 years and things went well. However, this year is starting on a different note. It's late January and I barely made $200. It's pathetic and I can't survive on this. I've contacted my clients for work and none of them seem to have anything for now. What should I do? I really need the income to support my family.
Update: I'm almost afraid to seek help because I don't want to seem like a loser. Also, if I ask for more work from my clients, they'll think I'm not busy enough. What do I do?
1 answer 1