What is Manchester United's debt right now?

People don't talk about it much these days..

11 Answers

Relevance
  • mark
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Manchester United's gross debt now stands at £359 million as reported mid November.The next update on that will come next month.A huge fall from the original £700 million debt at it's peak.It's now falling rapidly which is probably why your average ABU has stopped going on about.It's generally expected that United will be debt free around 2016.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Knowing how much debt a club has in isolation is meaningless. You would have take a look at income, cash flows, assets, and various other ratios. I think United has Deloitte auditing their books. They are gonna be fine for years to come.

• 3 years ago

while the Glazers bought the club they had to take out a loans to purchase the club. so which you would be able to pay that off. additionally their are participant wages, team wages, working costs of old trafford. Then procuring promoting gamers. each and each physique of those expenditures upload as much as a great volume. the money gained is basically from sponsoships, merchandise, Tickets, excursions, triumphing Trophies.

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

You know,

I can remember the days before all this technology. That when you wanted something, you had to go out and get it. If you wanted to have fun, you actually had to go out and dig up that freshly buried body and sneak it into a cheap hotel so you could make sweet, sweet love to it while pretending it was your old girlfriend. And then sitting on the floor crying out loud and screaming, “Why ?!?!? Why did you leave me????” And the only way to make yourself feel better was to get a group of people together and sing songs about ham and taking pictures of small animals in very compromising poses.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Its hard to find an exact figure but some say its around 500-600 million pounds?.

Although it could be more or less.

Cheers.

• 7 years ago

I was wondering the same thing....can't find a reliable source to find out from either.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

last i read around £500 million plus extras

• MELONS
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

600 million dollars gbp

• 7 years ago

About £500,000,000

• Spike
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

INCREASING, by the SECOND, - thanks to MISMANAGEMENT, by the notorious Sir Alki Ferguson, - and, INCOMPTENCE, in the Boardroom

One of their HEAVIEST expenses, is for Sir Alki's WHISKY, and CHEWING GUM!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.