Is Craigslist a reliable source for cars?

I can post any car on Craigslist, but it never shows up on Craigslist. I was posting my 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago E-Gear in Stockton.
Update: I meant they, not "it". I am not always right because I'm not an artist.
Update 2: http://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/3567555322.html
Update 3: If not a reliable source for cars and trucks, could you please tell me which another website I can use to post cars for sale?
Update 4: I meant "If not a reliable source for cars and trucks, could you please tell me another website I can use to post cars for sale", not "If not a reliable source for cars and trucks, could you please tell me which another website I can use to post cars for sale". I am not always right!! Remember,... show more I meant "If not a reliable source for cars and trucks, could you please tell me another website I can use to post cars for sale", not "If not a reliable source for cars and trucks, could you please tell me which another website I can use to post cars for sale". I am not always right!! Remember, because I am not an artist.