Can 14/15 year olds teach piano/violin/clarinet with a satisfying amount of students?

What is a good way to advertise yourself? I am doing grade 8 this year and this is my 6-ish year playing the piano. A friend and I have been thinking about teaching together, then splitting the money equally between us. She plays the violin and clarinet; she is about the same level as me. We are thinking to teach... show more What is a good way to advertise yourself? I am doing grade 8 this year and this is my 6-ish year playing the piano. A friend and I have been thinking about teaching together, then splitting the money equally between us. She plays the violin and clarinet; she is about the same level as me. We are thinking to teach beginners at a lower price. What price would you be willing to pay per hour? And how to attract students?

This would be our first job experience.