How to optimise my web site?

Hello all, i am a young cabinet maker based in west sussex, i am in the early stages of building up my own company/reputation www.mathibbertdesigns.co.uk I built the website usinga website builder HTML5 not flash based, and i am trying to find ways of improving my google ranking, currently if for example i... show more Hello all, i am a young cabinet maker based in west sussex, i am in the early stages of building up my own company/reputation www.mathibbertdesigns.co.uk

I built the website usinga website builder HTML5 not flash based, and i am trying to find ways of improving my google ranking, currently if for example i type in furniture maker chichester i would only come up on the 4th page, as im sure you understand this is relatively useless. I rrealizethat a lot of it is to do with key words on your website etc... but is there anything else i can be doing to increase my google rating. Regards mat

www.mathibbertdesigns.co.uk