Married woman and men answer?

I am a guy in a relationship that's going strong for two years. My girlfriend is a virgin and wants to wait till marriage. I find my girlfriend real attractive and to make a long story short I want to have Sex with her. Now in my brain I'm content with not having sex because I respect her values and want to... show more I am a guy in a relationship that's going strong for two years. My girlfriend is a virgin and wants to wait till marriage. I find my girlfriend real attractive and to make a long story short I want to have Sex with her. Now in my brain I'm content with not having sex because I respect her values and want to marry her one day. Now down south is another story lol. My brain thinks totally different when I'm in the mood and everything she does is a quick turn on for me. I've tried diving into working on my car playing video games etc. nothing changes. If any if you were virgins till marrige please tell me how you and your husband worked that out. How was he. Maybe ask him to. Thank you very much.
8 answers 8