Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

where can I buy a confederate flag with jesus on it?

I saw one one time in Florida and have never seen another one. someone reported me last time, I don't know why. If someone knows where I can buy one it would be helpful.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Try ebay.

I did a google search for you.

There is a store called "flag superstore" where you can purchase flags on line. It should show up in the google results I gave you.

If you have never seen one since, it is because such images are controversial, and not very popular these days.

We do have freedom of expression.

Unfortunately the confederate flag has been taken up as a symbol for racism and xenophobia.

This is probably why this item is not easy to find.