promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Failing pre-employment drug test; healthcare?

I'm 20 and I havnt smoked weed in about 2 years or more, but I did a litttttle bit about 3 weeks ago. I just applied for a c.n.a job and had to take a pre-employment drug test yesterday. If I fail will it just be between me and the potential employer or can it go on some kind of list since I'm in the healthcare career? I'm currently in college to become a registered nurse and don't want it to ruin my chances. Thanks.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A pre-employment drug screening will not be released to anyone else.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • lezak
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Jobs will absolutely not provide you with a drug scan on the internet site of the interview. It's going to be after the interview, if you are hired instantaneous they're going to present you a sequence of custody type to take to the drug checking out web site, they will most of the time inform you where it's or furnish you with a record of some locations to opt for from in your area. They're going to additionally let you know how long you've got received to move take the scan, many employers most mighty offer you 24 hours. However 24 continues to be plentiful time to maneuver get a procedure cleaner and use it. Some jobs, nevertheless, supplies you with wherever as so much as 10 days to go take your scan, or isn't going to even present you a point in time for it. You on the whole handiest have got to take a drug test although until you're without doubt hired through utilising the manufacturer.

• Johnny
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

there is no "list" or federal or state database for that kind of thing.

• 7 years ago

it stays between you and them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.