Does anyone know of this specific music recording/composing studio attachment for a laptop?

I'm not sure if it exists, but I'm looking for an extension via USB cord that acts more like a synthesizer that you can actually create, mix, and edit music on. I picture it to resemble a tablet with a piano keyboard on it for notation with some slider knobs and such. It would also have a spot for... show more I'm not sure if it exists, but I'm looking for an extension via USB cord that acts more like a synthesizer that you can actually create, mix, and edit music on. I picture it to resemble a tablet with a piano keyboard on it for notation with some slider knobs and such. It would also have a spot for headphones to plug in so that you could listen to what you were doing without disrupting anyone else. It may come with recording software that would transfer everything you do on the tablet directly onto the recording software.

I know I was quite specific in what I was looking for, but any ideas would be very gladly accepted! Thanks in advance! :)