Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 7 years ago

Why 90% of rar and zip files cant be opened?

Well i have an android and it seems that this is the problem cause i don't have a computer and I've tried to unrar and unzip a lot of files like roms and 90% of the time It ends in an error no matter what I've done I've tried androzip the app, but nothing the same error or can't be opened. Is there other way to unpack a rar or zip file???

Favorite Answer

it's not because of the app like androzip, es file explorer, etc. it's because the corrupted file u've downloaded (some download servers like 4shared, ziddu,etc don't support pause/resume which causes corruption if u pause). those apps work fine on mine. I guess u need to redownload the file, if it's still corrupted, find one which is not corrupted.

Source(s): k999'
  • branum

the significant piece of techniques mandatory is does the gadget have any 2d social gathering decompression software put in? from time to time the residing house windows equipped in a unmarried is slightly of crap. So, does the gadget have winzip, winrar, etc. put in?