Sarah asked in TravelItalyOther - Italy · 7 years ago

Does Salerno (in Italy) have affordable places to live???? or even hotels?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I've always found it to be affordable there. Whether you do or not depends on your definition of affordable. You can find hotels here: http://www.venere.com/italy/salerno/

• 7 years ago

Hi,

I live in Salerno. It is very close to Naples ( about 50 kms ) but it is a very affordable city. You'll find at few kms a lot of interesting towns ( Amalfi, Positano, Paestum, Cilento coast, so on ).

If you need some further infos don't hesitate to contact me

Ciao

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Milan (Milano) needs to be the initial city each time a tourist is planning the visit to Italy since this city posseses an powerful previous and a rich national history so, learn more about this incredible city with hotelbye . One of the areas most famous of Milano is the Piazza del Duomo where Napoleon was crowned (actually, he crowned himself) in the Duomo. Milan also given musicians like Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci, the musician Verdi, the great tenor Enrico Caruso, and designer Giorgio Armani all existed and worked here; and Mussolini started the Fascist party here. Also, the entire fashion world appears to Milan's catwalks twice per year for the season's fashions. All this has remaining to the Milan City an abundance of art, ethnic, and architectural treasures for you to enjoy.

• Why Salerno??? Rome, Milan, Venice, Naples are better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.