How to hack an instagram account?

ok before you all tell me how wrong this is, let me explain. i was hacked almost 2 hours ago. my user was @itstumblrquotes but he changed it to @itsmybackup he deleted all my pics and so many people unfollowed :( i had 6.1k and worked SO hard for them. so please, tell me how to get it back. contacting instagram... show more ok before you all tell me how wrong this is, let me explain. i was hacked almost 2 hours ago. my user was @itstumblrquotes but he changed it to @itsmybackup he deleted all my pics and so many people unfollowed :( i had 6.1k and worked SO hard for them. so please, tell me how to get it back. contacting instagram doesnt work. so i would like to know how to hack them to get my account back! please tell me how! :( and im not lying, you can look up the account!
Update: the hacker changed my email and pw. i need a way to hack my account back, it took me months to get 6k :(