Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

What do ya think? (Opinions)?

Sorry, I just like y'alls opinions because I know you guys wont sugar coat things and give me a straight up opinion.

Sooo, Have you guys seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite? Remember the Vote for Pedro dance scene at the end? Well me and my friend want to do that routine for our talent show, but its really dorky and we don't want people to forever think of us as losers. But yolo right? (Sorry haha, I hate yolo references too) So what would you think of 2 girls who learned this dance and dressed up similar too him. Prolly just wear the shirt and jeans. No boots or afro. maybe glasses.

This Is the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiAwpYIkRmU

Youtube thumbnail

What would you think of the 2 freshman girls who learned this dance for their talent show, be honest please.

Favorite Answer

I would say. they are not afraid. Don't let other people get in your way. School is only temporary

• ?

If you did that at a talent show I'd try to befriend you because that is pretty cool!

I'm into dancing and I like to, but I suck, so I would think it was really cool. I would be impressed if they did it well, since I can't really dance well.

Lmao do it niglets

I would think that it's unoriginal.