What to do for my best friends 18th birthday?

My best friends 18h birthday is coming up and I don't know what to do for him. I was thinking about a surprise party, but knowing him he wouldn't want a bunch of people over.. Just a few friends.. But really, we're each others only true friends so I wouldn't know who to invite. And we hang out every day anyways, so that's why I'd like to do something special for his birthday, or get him something special. I mean, 18 is a pretty big deal, and I hate myself for not thinking of anything because I'm his best friend and should know what to do.... But I just can't think of any ideas. I just want him to think that I'm the best friend ever for whatever we decide to do. All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Also, if you could answer one of my other questions that would be great!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At_By...

Also,

I'm not 18 yet.. So I can't do things with him that require you to be 18

well i went to hookah bar for my 18th but you gotta be 18 lol. umm you could always get a fake id. its quite easy. but if not, id stick with a get together. gaming night or something. im a gamer and me and my friends have gaming nights. you could always get baked and then let what happens happen

first of all you know your friend better than anyone else on this site, why ask us?