Nice things to do for my best friend?

I was wondering you you all had any ideas for little things that I could do just to make my best friend happy. (I am female and he is male, we're both seniors in high school). For example.. If he ran out of his favorite chap stick, I could get it and randomly give it him the next day. I would just like ideas of little gestures that would make him smile :) we have a great friendship already, but I think little surprises every once in a while would be nice. I was also thinking of putting something nice in his locker that he could find ( however, I don't know what that something could be). Anyways, any thoughts are appreciated.. Just trying to find ways to make our friendship stronger. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Maybe figure out what his favourite candy is, and put that in his locker. Doesn't need to be buying things, though, you could just remind how good of a friends he is.

im thinking of doing the something for a girl who is friends with me but your would appreciate what you do and overtime it will grow stronger as long as you don't go overboard

You Can give him candy that's what I would do!

Source(s): Yahoo!