Nice things to do for my best friend?

I was wondering you you all had any ideas for little things that I could do just to make my best friend happy. (I am female and he is male, we're both seniors in high school). For example.. If he ran out of his favorite chap stick, I could get it and randomly give it him the next day. I would just like ideas of little gestures that would make him smile :) we have a great friendship already, but I think little surprises every once in a while would be nice. I was also thinking of putting something nice in his locker that he could find ( however, I don't know what that something could be). Anyways, any thoughts are appreciated.. Just trying to find ways to make our friendship stronger. Thanks!

I would buy adventure time brackets from hot topic. I think the sell pairs with one that says best friends on them. I would flip out if a friend ever gave one to me. And if he isn't interested in it, buy him and you matching braclets in general, rubber or perhaps woven.

Buy him a unique cool bad *** pen its cheap and a nice thing to give at school