• Consumer Electronics >
  • Cell Phones & Plans
  • Consumer Electronics >
  • Cell Phones & Plans

Can i unlock a Sprint iPhone 5?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
A friend of mine wants to trade phones for my Samsung galaxy s3 although I'm on AT&T and the iPhone is on Sprint. I want to accept the offer however I don't know if it'll ...show more
Best Answer
  • Smith answered 2 years ago
Yes you can unlock your Sprint iPhone 5 smart phones. But it's better for you if you unlock your mobile from iPhone professional.
  • 0
    0
  • 1 comment

Other Answers (3)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ? answered 2 years ago
    Of course, you can unlock the iPhone 5. But if you want to use it on MetroPCS or Virgin, you'll need to get the phone flashed to Virgin or MetroPCS and not unlock it. You can mail this person (arghyle@rocketmail.com) who can help you get the phone flashed.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • hunain answered 2 months ago
    i need to unlock country code from iphone 4s
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Laura answered 2 years ago
    yeeep! you can just look it up online its pretty easy! you have to download a lot of stuff. what i did for my ipod was i gave it to my friend who knows how to do this and he did it for me...ask around see what you can find! just make sure its someone you trust and if its not be there with them while they jailbreak your phone.
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • Can i unlock a Sprint iPhone 5?
    A friend of mine wants to trade phones for my Samsung galaxy s3 although I'm on AT&T and the iPhone is on Sprint. I want to accept the offer however I don't know if it'll support my network (I am under contract so regardless if I use my phone or not it has to be paid) or if it can be flashed to something else like a prepaid network such as metro or virgin mobile. Help
    Sign In 

to add your answer

3

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock