Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 7 years ago

books for teenage guys?

I want to read a book while in school so I have something to do but am not sure which book to get, it can be fiction, non-fiction, auto-biographpy or any other genre. I don't normally read a lot but want to start. The last book I read was Karlology by Karl Pilkington which made me laugh out loud. One of my favorite books. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

• Favorite Answer

Brother Grimm - Craig Russell

Cirque Du Freak Series by Darren Shan

Eragon Series by Christopher Paolini

Game of Thrones - George Martin

ANY books by Cornelia Funke should be great for Percy Jackson/Harry Potter fans. :)

The Shadow Of The Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson

The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman

A Tale of Two Cities – Charles Dickens

The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde

Animal Farm - George Orwell

The House of Silk - Anthony Horowitz

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie

• The Time Machine

Roll of Thunder, Here My Cry

Animal Farm

Across Five Aprils

The Hunger Games

Harry Potter

Silas Marner

To Kill a Mockingbird

I recommend " The Human Women Guide " written by Christian O Ortiz . You will get better with girls if you read that . I highly recommend it . The book is Free too. It's an Ebook though so you'll have to download it . You can search for it on Google or download it from the human women guide website. I will put the site in the source for you

Hunger games series (first ones are better), um, hmm, I don't know many for guys, I know books for girls more. Sorry, um you could try going into a bookstore and seeing what catches your eyes and what sounds good. In a few years if you get bored again I might have something, but it's still being written right now.

• Perry

The Dice Man by Luke Reinhart - not specifically for teenagers, but teenage is adult for book reading purposes so that shouldn't matter.

Shift - Jennifer Bradbury

Guadalcanal, rise and fall of the roman empire by gibbon. 1984,animal farm by George Orwell catcher in the eye

I recommend the juvie three and Everest books. both by same author

I dunno, it depends on what you're into I guess. Since my teenage years, I've been into Stephen King, Ray Bradbury, and Anne Rice and I still love book by these authors to this day. I'm a horror and sci-fi junkie though.

• Joe

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov