Why is my little brother so mean to me?

im 14 and i act nice and never get into fights but my 11 year old brother like wants to be nasty,curses,and hits me.its like he wants to start up with me. he takes photos and videos of me when im sleeping too. my parents think its me that start everything but they say that your old enough bla bla bla etc... but all i fo is tell him to stop in a firm voice but he never listens and does the it was not me act and im tired of it.what should i do and my brother is ADHD but i dont think it makes a difference unless it does please tell me. thanks for your anwsers!!!

My brother is the exact same way :O he takes pictures and does all kinds of rudeness to me :/ However, with me, me and my brother have a bigger age difference. Im 17 and he's 8 lol but the best way to deal with it is talk with your parents about how you feel about the situation. If you completely honest, your parents should hopefully understand and see your point of view. With your brother, don't let his ignorance get you down and don't let him see that it's bothering you. He'll eventually see his mistakes when he's older and apologize :P

You have to stand up to him and say that your the older one to him. This proves that you have basically control over them. I have the same situation too so i know how it feels. Always tell him no and correct him and such.

Have you seen Paranormal Activity 4. Good movie, you should watch it if you haven't. My point is that is maybe he is possessed. It is creepy that he is taking pics of you in you sleep

If you're stronger than him. Use that advantage.

Source(s): It worked when my big sister did it.