Help me name this character! Easy ten points?

Okay. He is a monster. Not the only one though because in the story the main character sees monsters and is friends with some. He is immortal, with translucent grey skin, heavy lidded black lined eyes, two extra arms and heavy black wings, sharp shark like teeth, and black hair. His personality is dependent on who he is around. He has a bit of a cruel sense of humor and does not like most humans, for a while including Briar (the main character. ) He is probably from demonic origin but it is unknown. He loves haunting people that can't see him and playing the role of a poltergeist. When Briar sees him at the beginning he is shocked and displeased. He is a rather large being, able to grow and shrink at his own will, his usually humanesque height around six foot three and his height in Mecca (where the monsters resign) probably around right or nine feet. He eventually gets a bit if an understanding of Briar and lightens up on hating her.

Thank you so much in advance! Any and all help is much appreciated!

Favorite Answer

Luke, to abbriviate 'Lucifer'

Aiden, meaning unique without choice

Cole, which i always found mysterious

Kirk, also quite mysterious

Source(s): knowledge
  • pj m

Wild,

If you want some unique names from various nationalities, here’s a little trick. Do what I do. Get one of your DVD's and go directly to the credits. Don't bother with the cast, but go to the people behind the scenes. Best Boy, Lighting Crew, Sound Crew, Hairdressers, Assistants, etc... I take a first name and marry it up with another last name. This is a great way to get away from the hum drum names that simply come to mind. It takes a little time, but it’s well worth it. It’s a great way to come up with names for various creatures of the night, too. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Demons, etc…

PJ M

Source(s): Published author

Ok, I'm going to move past the part where monsters come from the holy city of Mecca..... The monster should be named Pippy or Greg.

Source(s): My pure genius

Johnny

Xane or Zane (Both are pronounced the same)

Will. or william pretty ironic!