I need advice on my girlfriends abortion.. we are both 19 years old, and have been in love for 6 months.?

We've contacted numerous planned parenthood, and abortion sevices. We both understand that having a kid at this age is like struggling through quicksand.. Honestly, I'm worried for, absolutely petrafied of what could happen if she were to have a sergical removal of the fetus. I feel like my words are trapped inside me.. when she wants you talk to me about it I get nervous (though she may not know this) and freeze up and end up say something that just leaves that weight thats on her shoulders. I feel worthless, unhelpful, shes even said it seemed like I just don't care. I need advice on how to help my woman though this barrier in her life, in our lives. I told her nothing will change between us after what she goes through, and if I could I'd be by her side every second of it. If she decided to keep the fetus and let it develop into and infant I'd stand by her. I'd raise that child and devote my attention unlike my parents did for me. Everything is twisting, swirling, and twirling in my head.. I space off about the surguery going wrong and her becoming injured, I space about her going though with delivering the baby and my gut drops. One thing my grandpa taught me was your life is YOUR life. Whether you succeed, fail, or screw up that it was on you. And I'm man enough to step up if needed. I just lose words on the subject... please give me advice.

Not tolorating anti-abortion posts. I'm only seeking help, I'm lost, and I need some sort of guide.

Favorite Answer

dear Matt say to her at least and temporary custody to a family or relatives?(when everything is well you can keep him\her without abortion)or at least give the baby up for OPEN or close adoption(even in an other country if you want to)....cause adoption or custody so life is better than abortion..

adopting parents may pay everything in pregnancy!”

then there's also open adoption so you can follow your baby growing up :)

love and life are sacrifices but they're better than abortion!

so please the most important thing is:not abort,then I suggest keeping him\her and you see his\her “THANKS”in his\her smile because you didn’t abort him\her despite your difficulties!

then adoption or custody is better than abortion that doesn't let the baby live and hurts you too

Hello

I need you to think deeply as to whether or not you want to have a baby with this specific individual, and I mean truly in love. Think of whether you can deal with the consequences of a baby and whether you would be able to support it properly. Also make sure you talk to her, face to face, about whether she can also live with the consequences of a baby. Remember this is a life time commitment if you want things to be the best for the baby. REMEMBER it took two to make that baby and it will take two to make the decision for an abortion and you must come to a decision with her. Have a talk with her in order to decide whether or not you want to keep the baby.

I sincerely hope this helps :D

Source(s): Personal Opinion

About the procedure, I'm not sure about the stats but I'm sure it's very safe. Don't worry in that regard. Just support your girl. Talk to her, let her know that you're behind her 100%. If you don't talk about it, the danger is it could damage your future together. If your terrified, she's probably more so.

Show your girlfriend this post...It will help her understand whats going through your head and you'll be able to talk about it.

This is a very hard time for you both and i totally get it...but its important you talk, about everything! x