Is quickbooks online trial comparable to a purchased copy for evaluation purposes?

I am an accounting students in the senior year and im looking at a lot of part time jobs and many of the small businesses insist on quickbooks experience. I decided to make a trial for quickbooks online to learn the format (naturally i know the concepts of the accounting process quickbooks aids in). My question is... show more I am an accounting students in the senior year and im looking at a lot of part time jobs and many of the small businesses insist on quickbooks experience. I decided to make a trial for quickbooks online to learn the format (naturally i know the concepts of the accounting process quickbooks aids in). My question is ... is the online trial version comparable to the regular and most recent version of quickbooks an employer might require me to use?
1 answer 1