Burned my finger after making noodles for dinner, what do I do?

I was making dinner the other night and was draining the noodles and some of the water splashed up out of the strainer and caught my finger. I was going to let the blister pop on it's own but I had forgot I had a blister and stuck my hand into my pocket to grab my keys and in doing so, I had ripped the outer... show more I was making dinner the other night and was draining the noodles and some of the water splashed up out of the strainer and caught my finger. I was going to let the blister pop on it's own but I had forgot I had a blister and stuck my hand into my pocket to grab my keys and in doing so, I had ripped the outer skin off. It has been a couple days since and now the skin where I got burned at is beat red. Plus it has a stinging sensation about it.

I work two jobs, one being a factory and the other a restaurant. At the factory, I deal with a lot of different types of oil and grease. I've had a band aid with a finger cot over it during my factory job, trying to keep all the oil and grease out of it. At the restaurant, I just a band aid and a glove over it.

I am in the process of getting some peroxide to clean it. I know it's going to burn but all I've been able to do to clean it is to use soap and warm/hot water. But soap and water only clean it so much.

Any suggestions out there to do about the beat red and stinging sensation? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your help!