Burned my finger after making noodles for dinner, what do I do?
I work two jobs, one being a factory and the other a restaurant. At the factory, I deal with a lot of different types of oil and grease. I've had a band aid with a finger cot over it during my factory job, trying to keep all the oil and grease out of it. At the restaurant, I just a band aid and a glove over it.
I am in the process of getting some peroxide to clean it. I know it's going to burn but all I've been able to do to clean it is to use soap and warm/hot water. But soap and water only clean it so much.
Any suggestions out there to do about the beat red and stinging sensation? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks for your help!