Do senior citizens go through stages as others who are other ages do?

We know babies go through different stages in their development, we know teens do, people in their early 20's if healthy are building a foundation for their adult life, etc. I am in my 50's & love where I am at in life. I still have a desire to do a lot of things I wanted to do when I was younger but... show more We know babies go through different stages in their development, we know teens do, people in their early 20's if healthy are building a foundation for their adult life, etc.

I am in my 50's & love where I am at in life. I still have a desire to do a lot of things I wanted to do when I was younger but don't feel any desire to impress people who are critical. I enjoy looking my best yet feel no pressure. I enjoy learning & have many things I am learning about that I didn't have time to learn when I was younger.

I am wondering what life will be like when I am in my 60s, 70s & 80s & on.

Is there a difference in each decade?

I see a difference in positively focused people & negative ones. I had a client this morning who is almost 80 & he is so positive that I enjoy being around him completely. His age is an advantage because he has done so many things I know nothing about it. He is so involved in life that his age doesn't seem to have disadvantages to it.

It seems to me from what I am seeing that life really is what one makes it if they are not responsible for others.