Did John Cena really pass away?

I heard John Cena was in a bumper to bumper but my friends that are big fans of his are saying RIP John Cena RIP....

Favorite Answer

John Cena is absolutely fine and never passed away. It has been said it was just a social media death hoax.

Here's the article site:

http://www.travelerstoday.com/articles/4088/201301...

John Cena appears to be the victim of another celebrity death hoax. The WWE superstar alive and well, but a fake rumor of his death was reported on the Internet this morning. The phony story claimed that the wrestler died in a single vehicle car crash and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

do no longer you think of if Cena died that possibly it could have been on the WWE internet site and fairly probable on television information insurance. he's the surprising promotional vast call interior the WWE appropriate now.

I think john seena cracked a jork. he call me now

As much as some people might want it to be true no, he's fine, and will be the main topic on raw, royal rumble, elination chamber, wrestlemania etc for many more years.

I thought that was a real msg but now clear

No. I watch CNN, BBC & FOX news every day. CNN, BBC & FOX news has never said anything about John Cena is dead. Zero! CNN, BBC & FOX news WILL mention that right after he died. What is more, check this out below...

• Uzoma

Who in the world would make up this rumor? No, he's not dead.

No john cena did not die

Thank you all for your answers and opinions.