Did John Cena really pass away?

I heard John Cena was in a bumper to bumper but my friends that are big fans of his are saying RIP John Cena RIP....

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

John Cena is absolutely fine and never passed away. It has been said it was just a social media death hoax.

Here's the article site:

http://www.travelerstoday.com/articles/4088/201301...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

John Cena appears to be the victim of another celebrity death hoax. The WWE superstar alive and well, but a fake rumor of his death was reported on the Internet this morning. The phony story claimed that the wrestler died in a single vehicle car crash and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

• 3 years ago

do no longer you think of if Cena died that possibly it could have been on the WWE internet site and fairly probable on television information insurance. he's the surprising promotional vast call interior the WWE appropriate now.

• 5 years ago

I think john seena cracked a jork. he call me now

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

As much as some people might want it to be true no, he's fine, and will be the main topic on raw, royal rumble, elination chamber, wrestlemania etc for many more years.

• 5 years ago

I thought that was a real msg but now clear

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No. I watch CNN, BBC & FOX news every day. CNN, BBC & FOX news has never said anything about John Cena is dead. Zero! CNN, BBC & FOX news WILL mention that right after he died. What is more, check this out below...

• Uzoma
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Who in the world would make up this rumor? No, he's not dead.

• 7 years ago

No john cena did not die

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Thank you all for your answers and opinions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.