Melina asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

Moisturizing lip balm?

My lips are always dry. PLEASE DO NOT MENTION

-burst bees -nivea - softlips -carmex -blistex -eos -Vaseline -c.o bigelow rose salve

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Dys*
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

http://www.sephora.com/intense-therapy-lip-balm-sp...

Jack Black lip balm, I have the black tea and blackberry. You can also get it at Ulta. It's very very nice, really thick and has SPF protection. Lots of good reviews, too. Bit on the expensive side but a little goes a long way.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

I suggest the lipbalms H&M sells. They come in cute packages, they are really inexpensive and they work wonders. I have the same dry-lips problem every winter and H&M lipbalms always help me a lot :)

Apply every night before sleep and in the morning if dryness doesn't disappear :)

Good luck!

• 7 years ago

Well it's not a balm, it's a lip gloss. It's the DEB brand lip gloss. I'm surprised it actually smoothed my lips. There's also palmer's coco butter lip spread. Works pretty good :) hope I helped

• 7 years ago

I used to have REALLY dry and chapped lips until I used moisturiser, just plain moisturiser, that you use for dry skin! seems obvious, just rub it onto your lips and put a thicker layer on at night, when you wont be eating or talking or anything like that, just try it !!!!

ps. its not the best tasting thing in the world, try not to eat it aah :')

:)

X

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Try bursting a vitE capsule and spreading it over night on your lips! Works wonders

• 7 years ago

Lush do AMAZING lip scrubs and they taste great too! Just original petroleum jelly and also Maybelline's baby lips work good, as well as adding colour to your lips.

• I use this balm called ChapIce. It makes your lips feel cool to soothe them at first and really works for me.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

drink a lot of water, it is simple and useful ... :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.